Object Oriented Analysis and Design MCQs with Answers. These multiple choice questions are useful for MCA, BCA and other IT Examinations.
1. ___ is the process that groups data and procedures into an entity called objects.
a. Object development methodology
b. Linear programming
c. Structured programming
d. Object oriented system development
2. ___ technique analyzes and converts business requirements into specifications and finally into manual procedures.
a. Structured analysis
b. Structured analysis and design (SADT)
c. Object oriented analyses
d. Structured design
3. ___ identifies the same data structure and behavior, and groups them into a class.
4. We classify different objects of the program with the same properties into a class using ___.
5. A ___ is defined as a group of objects with the same structure and behavior.
6. Messages are known as ___ functions.
7. In the ___ phase the design model is built based on the analysis model.
a. System Design
c. Object design
8. ___ patterns are constant and inactive.
9. The ___ methodology includes the complete software development lifecycle and tracks the stress between different phases.
d. Edward Yourdon
10. ___ relationship is indicated by a dashed line beginning at the base use case and ending with an arrow pointing to the use case.
(Video) Object Oriented Techniques MCQ AKTU
11. ___ deals with the static process view of a system, from the perspective of a real or prototype case.
a. Component diagram
b. Object diagram
c. Deployment diagram
d. State diagram
12. The state of an object need not be directly observable and is ___ of the implementation.
Plumber Fawn Creek KS - Local Plumbing and Emergency Plumbing Services in Fawn Creek Kansas6 Biggest Problems Facing Businesses Today | The Kickass Entrepreneur11 Revenue Models, Examples & Tips To Pick The Right OneBorderline Personality Disorder(Video) Object Oriented Analysis and Design MCQ Question | OOAD MCQ Test Questions and Answers
13.___ is a creative activity to recognize and understand the problem, its related constraints, and the methods of overcoming those problems.
14.___ denotes the aspirations of the users and the responsibility of the system to its users.
15. ___ emphasizes the key concepts and helps to identify issues and flaws in the analysis and design.
b. Use-case diagram
d. Class diagram
16. The output of object analysis is a description of the ___ and the user requirements.
c. Quality assurance
d. Use cases
17. Each iteration in the process of identifying relevant classes identifies some classes that were ___.
18. Class Responsibility Collaboration (CRC cards) is an important tool used in the ___ of object-oriented software.
19. The idea of the interface was introduced to solve the problem of ___.
c. Multiple inheritances
20. Self delegation is a ___ an object sends to itself
(Video) OOP Through C++ ll MCQ ll Important MCQll
21. ___ relationship hides the internal details of the superclass from the subclasses.
c. Part of
d. One too many
22. ___ is said to be a valid fundamental truth that has no counterexample or exception.
23. The third phase of OOAD design deals with ___.
a. Designing view layer classes
b. Designing attributes
c. Designing access layer classes
d. Refining UML class diagrams
24. Corollary 6 deals with ___.
a. Large number of simple classes
b. Design using inheritance
c. Strong mapping
25. In object oriented design it is important to describe the ___ between the associated classes in an application.
See Also(Video) OOPs Interview Questions | Object-Oriented Programming Interview Questions And Answers | Intellipaat
26. ___ constraints are true for the attached set of relationships and instances over a long period of time.
a. Primary key
27. ___are objects that basically act as containers of data.
a. Display object
b. Value object
c. Application structure
d. Data object
28. ___ is the layer of application functionality that encapsulates all the interactions within the database.
a. Business layer
b. Presentation layer
c. Application layer
d. Access layer
29. ___ is a special data processing system or part of a data processing system that helps in storage, manipulation, reporting, management, and control of data.
a. Object store
c. Object oriented database management system
d. Database management system
30. In ___, a single table is used to map multiple no inheriting classes.
a. Table–class mapping
b. Multi-Table–inherited classes mapping
c. Table-multiple classes mapping
d. Table–inherited classes mapping
31. A prototype that provides only the model of the UI is a ___
a. Horizontal prototype
b. Vertical prototype
c. Visual prototyping
d. Rapid prototyping
(Video) MCQ Questions System Analysis and Design - Part 1 with Answers
32. ___ interferes with the user’s ability to use the conceptual model of how the application works.
a. Task automation
33. ___ states that there should be a strong mapping between the user’s view of doing things and UI classes
a. Corollary 1
b. Corollary 2
c. Corollary 4
d. Corollary 3
34. ___ testing is a process, or a series of processes, designed to ensure that the computer code does what it was designed to do and that it does not do anything unintended.
35. ___ testing technique is used for testing software against its specifications with some knowledge of its internal working as well.
a. White -box
36. ___ is a powerful macro substitution and when improperly used can cause serious errors.
37. Identifying the use cases is one of the initial stages of:
a. User satisfaction test
b. Program development
c. Usability testing
d. Use case design
38. The main concern of ___ testing is how users interact with the system.
d. Object oriented
What jobs can you get with a Business Administration diplomaWhat is a Business Analysis and What does Business Analyst Do39 (sneaky but brilliant) free advertising ideasWas ist ein Online Marketing Manager? | Haufe Akademie(Video) OOP Through C++ ll MCQ ll Important MCQll
39. Test goals and the ___ must be decided before the user satisfaction test is performed.
b. Use case design
c. Testing questionnaire
d. Design goals
40. Giving extra time for the test plans will reduce ___.
a. System performance
b. Testing time
d. Consistency of the application
41. Identify the approach used in system development to build information with the help of structured and modular programming.
a. Object oriented approach
b. Traditional approach
c. Object oriented programming
d. Object technology
(Video) Object Oriented Data Modeling MCQ Questions
42. Identify true and false statements.
1. The core of object oriented development is the identification and organization of the concepts related to the application domain.
2. Object oriented development is the traditional approach for analyzing software based on abstractions existing in the real world.
a. 1-F, 2-F
b. 1-T, 2-T
c. 1-T, 2-F
d. 1-F, 2-T
43. Identify true and false statements.
1. The main aim of object-oriented system development is to make software development easier.
2. The object oriented systems are used to abstract the inner programming details of the software.
a. 1-F, 2-F
b. 1-T, 2-F
c. 1-T, 2-T
d. 1-F, 2-T
44. The two types of traditional operating systems methodologies are ___ and ___.
a. Class centric, function centric
b. Algorithm centric, data-centric
c. Algorithm centric, function centric
d. Class centric, data centric
45. Which of the following statement is true?
1. The class diagram depicts the allocation of classes and objects to modules in the physical design of a system.
2. Object diagram is a UML structural diagram that shows the instances of the classes.
a. 1-F, 2-T
b. 1-T, 2-F
c. 1-T, 2-T
d. 1-F, 2-F
46. In the ___ phase the class diagram is improved by adding more details like ___ and methods used for application.
a. Analysis, Testing
b. Prototyping, Testing
c. Design, Testing
d. Design, Attributes
47. In a state diagram, the start state is represented as a ___ and an end state as a ___.
a. Hollow circle, Hollow circle enclosing a smaller colored circle
b. Small darkened circle, Hollow circle enclosing a smaller colored circle
c. Hollow circle enclosing a smaller colored circle, Small darkened circle
d. Small darkened circle, a Colored circle enclosing a smaller hollow circle
48. Identify if the following statements are true or false.
1. The behavior package describes the static structure of the UML
2. The structure package describes the dynamic structure of the UML
a. 1F, 2T
b. 1F, 2F
c. 1T, 2T
d. 1T, 2F
49. Identify true and false statements.
1. Use-case model defines what happens in the system when the use-case is performed.
2. Use-case model can identify classes and the relationships among subsystems of the systems.
b. 1-T, 2-F
c. 1-T, 2-T
d. 1-F, 2-T
50. Business process model (BPM) can include both ___ processes and___ processes.
a. Actor, UT
b. People, IT
c. Actor, People
d. People, UT
Thanks for visiting our website, if you like the post on Object Oriented Analysis and Design MCQs with Answers, please share on social media.
How to Do Keyword Research for SEO: A Beginner's Guide7 New Technologies That Will Improve Your Business ProcessesTop Civil Engineering Firms to Work for in 2022 - EngineeringClicksThe Top 20 Operations Job Titles [with Descriptions]
- Object-oriented analysis and design MCQs-Pdf
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller MCQs
- Multimedia Graphics Picture Image MCQs
- Multimedia and Animation MCQs
- Linux Operating System MCQs
Share on Social Media
(Video) #TOP 50 QUESTIONS and MCQS based on topic Software Development Life Cycle( SDLC)
1. system analysis and design mcq | mcq on system analysis and design | sad mcq | mcq on sad |mcq
2. OOAD|viva question and answers
3. Top 50 Data Structure MCQs | Computer Science | data structure and algorithms mcq
4. Object Oriented Concepts Through CPP | Multiple Choice Questions With Answer
(Prof. Mayur Mali)
5. Part-1 C++ MCQ's | C++ MCQ questions and answers | C++ Basics MCQ Questions | Learn Coding
6. Top 100 Database Management System MCQs
Author: Rev. Porsche Oberbrunner
Last Updated: 27/07/2023
Rating: 4.2 / 5 (53 voted)
Reviews: 84% of readers found this page helpful
Name: Rev. Porsche Oberbrunner
Address: Suite 153 582 Lubowitz Walks, Port Alfredoborough, IN 72879-2838
Job: IT Strategist
Hobby: Video gaming, Basketball, Web surfing, Book restoration, Jogging, Shooting, Fishing
Introduction: My name is Rev. Porsche Oberbrunner, I am a zany, graceful, talented, witty, determined, shiny, enchanting person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.
The major views of the system that UML supports are: 1) the user view, 2) the structural view, 3) the behavioral view, and 4) the implementation view. One or more diagrams for each view is defined by the UML, and each provides a unique window into the system.What are the 4 aspects of object orientation Mcq? ›
There are 4 major principles that make an language Object Oriented. These are Encapsulation, Data Abstraction, Polymorphism and Inheritance.What are the key characteristics of object-oriented database model Mcq? ›
- Characteristics of Object oriented database.
- Enriched modeling capabilities.
- Capable of handling a large variety of data types.
- Removal of impedance mismatch.
- More expressive query language.
- Support for schema evolution.
Explanation: Object oriented programming follows a conceptual framework called object model and is implemented by writing classes and objects to make its style clear unlike procedure- oriented language.What are the 4 phases of object-oriented Modelling techniques? ›
The entire OMT software development process has four phases: analysis, system design, object design, and implementation of the software.What are the four layers of object oriented design? ›
The design approach addresses not only the application but also the infrastructure for the application and focuses on the representation of four major system components: the problem domain component, the human interaction component, the task management component, and the data management component.What are three 3 key elements of the object-oriented paradigm? ›
There are three major pillars on which object-oriented programming relies: encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.What are the four major elements of object model? ›
The main ideas behind Java's Object-Oriented Programming, OOP concepts include abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.What are the three attributes of an object in OOP? ›
There are three major features in object-oriented programming that makes them different than non-OOP languages: encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
All individual objects possess three basic characteristics -- identity, state and behavior. Understanding these characteristics is crucial to knowing how objects and object-oriented logic work. Identity means that each object has its own object identifier and can be differentiated from all other objects.Which three models are most used to do object oriented design? ›
Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA)
It mainly focuses on what the system will do rather than how it performs the task. There are three OOA components: Object Modeling, Dynamic Modeling, and Functional Modeling.
Which among the following can't be used for polymorphism? Explanation: Static member functions are not property of any object. Hence it can't be considered for overloading/overriding. For polymorphism, function must be property of object, not only of class.Which one is not supported by OOP? ›
Explanation: Platform independence is a feature which does not come under the OOPS concepts.What are the three different methodologies available in object-oriented approach? ›
Object-oriented methodology is a way of viewing software components and their relationships. Object-oriented methodology relies on three characteristics that define object-oriented languages: encapsulation, polymorphism, and inheritance.What are the two stages of object-oriented design? ›
Object-oriented design includes two main stages, namely, system design and object design.What are the 4 unique properties of object-oriented programming? ›
The four principles of object-oriented programming (abstraction, inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism) are features that - if used properly - can help us write more testable, flexible, and maintainable code.What is the 5 objects oriented design principle from solid? ›
SOLID is an acronym for five main principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): single responsibility principle, open-closed principle, Liskov substitution principle, interface segregation principle and dependency inversion principle.How to solve problems with OOP? ›
The object-oriented problem solving approach, in general, can be devided into four steps. They are: (1) Identify the problem, (2) Identify the objects needed for the solution, (3) Identify messages to be sent to the objects, and (4) Create a sequence of messages to the objects that solve the problem.What are the 3 minor elements of object model? ›
The object oriented model is defined by four major elements (abstraction, encapsulation, modularity and hierarchy) and by three minor ones (typecasting, simultaneity and persistence).
The rule of three (also known as the law of the big three or the big three) is a rule of thumb in C++ (prior to C++11) that claims that if a class defines any of the following then it should probably explicitly define all three: destructor. copy constructor. copy assignment operator.What is the difference between a class and an object? ›
A class is a group of similar objects. Object is a real-world entity such as book, car, etc. Class is a logical entity. Object is a physical entity.What are types of model objects? ›
The diagram illustrates the following two overlapping broad classifications of model object types: Dynamic System Models vs. Static Models — In general, Dynamic System Models represent systems that have internal dynamics, while Static Models represent static input/output relationships. Numeric Models vs.What are the three components of object structure? ›
Object-oriented programming is built on three sturdy pillars: encapsulation , specialization, and polymorphism.What is polymorphism in OOPs? ›
Polymorphism is one of the core concepts of object-oriented programming (OOP) and describes situations in which something occurs in several different forms. In computer science, it describes the concept that you can access objects of different types through the same interface.What is the difference between abstraction and encapsulation? ›
Abstraction is a design level process and it is used to reduce the complexity at the designing stage of a project. Encapsulation is an implementation level process, and it is used to provide privacy and maintain control over the transparency of data at the implementation stage of a project.What is the difference between inheritance and polymorphism? ›
Inheritance supports the concept of reusability and reduces code length in object-oriented programming. Polymorphism allows the object to decide which form of the function to implement at compile-time (overloading) as well as run-time (overriding).What are the key words of OOP? ›
Object Oriented Programming languages are defined by the following key words: abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.What are behaviors in OOP? ›
Behaviors are the tasks that an object performs. A person's attributes, for example, include their age, name, and height, while their behaviors include the fact that a person can speak, run, walk, and eat. In Kotlin, attributes are called properties and behaviors are called functions.
- Create a class hierarchy in which each specific shape class derives from a common base class.
- Use a virtual method to invoke the appropriate method on any derived class through a single call to the base class method.
An object-oriented database is organized around objects rather than actions, and data rather than logic. For example, a multimedia record in a relational database can be a definable data object, as opposed to an alphanumeric value. Learning faster.What are the three types of programming design? ›
Behind all of the software we use on a daily basis, there's a code being run with all sorts of terms and symbols. Surprisingly, it can often be broken down into three simple programming structures called sequences, selections, and loops.What is the difference between a class and a structure? ›
Structures and classes differ in the following particulars: Structures are value types; classes are reference types. A variable of a structure type contains the structure's data, rather than containing a reference to the data as a class type does.What is abstraction in OOP? ›
Abstraction is the concept of object-oriented programming that "shows" only essential attributes and "hides" unnecessary information. The main purpose of abstraction is hiding the unnecessary details from the users.What is the 5 objects oriented design principle from SOLID? ›
SOLID is an acronym for five main principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): single responsibility principle, open-closed principle, Liskov substitution principle, interface segregation principle and dependency inversion principle.What are the five steps for designing an object-oriented program? ›
- STEP 1: Requirement Analysis: The first step in the process is to understand the requirement of the system or feature properly. ...
- STEP 2: Define the Use Cases. ...
- STEP 3: Identify the Actors. ...
- STEP 4: Identify The Scenarios. ...
- STEP 5: Use Case Diagram.
- S – Single Responsibility Principle (SRP)
- O – Open-Close Principle (OCP)
- L – Liskov Substitution Principle (LSP)
- I – Interface Segregation Principle (ISP)
- D – Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP)